18.1.16

WHEN IN SHOREDITCH

YO GUYS.

Last week I was in London. Why? I'll tell you all about it in my next post.

For the moment, I'm sharing with you my walk around my favourite area: Shoreditch.


ALBION - a super excellent grocery. You can also have breakfast, lunch or dinner there!



Around REDCHURCH STREET



walls that look like in L.A. (i've never been there, but i can tell thanks to Instagram accounts like @hellosaratramp)


We should have walls like this in PARIS!


troubles when you're alone in the street takin' pictures.


London food be like - At the ACE Hotel restaurant.




HAIRDRESSER Alert. The staff is so good and lovely. When i was living in London, i used to go there to get free haircuts thanks to their apprentices ;p 











DETAILS




Dat wall again and again









Inside the ACE Hotel.